- Separation Agreement (Deed of Separation – can be done without going to court)
- Child Access Dispute Resolution
- Parenting Plans (for married and un-married couples)
- Pension and Asset Sharing
- Estate Distribution/Disposal Resolution
- Succession Issues (Who inherits your estate)
- Home Care / Long-Term Care Family Conflict Agreements
- Trustee Issues
- Mediation Pursuant To The Hague Convention On The Civil Aspects Of International Child Abduction
- Mediation With HSE Concerning Returning Children From State Care and/or Abuse Investigation Resolution
- Mediation With Department Of Education Concerning Services Or School Enrolment For Children With Special Needs Or Autism
Mediation provides you control. You decide where, when and how quickly or slowly you want to proceed. The mediator acts as a fair, impartial go-between to help parties state their needs, reach agreement and move forward without further conflict. Mediation is available during business or evening hours. With advanced notice, weekend hours are available.
Prices: According to The Irish Times, the average cost of mediation is over €1,800. Munster Mediation provides a fixed-price mediation of only €750 which includes up to 5 sessions and the written agreement which is enforceable in court. Please contact Miceal O’Hurley at (086) 107 0017 to schedule your no-obligation telephone conversation to discuss your needs today.
If you would like to send us a message or request a call back, please contact us: email@example.com